- Place of Origin: Beijing, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: YiCeBao
- Model Number: XTPro
- Type: GNSS GIS GPS Software
- Spatial Data Collection: Point, Line, Polygon
- Coordinate System: Geographic, Projected and Self-define
- Navigation: Yes
- Data Export File Format: SHP, GPX, CSV, KML
- Map Online: Yes
- Record and Playback Data: Yes
- Table: Yes
- Camera: Yes
- Record Track: Yes
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||In CD|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
New Arrival Android GNSS GIS GPS Software For Geophysical Work
Along with our Android handheld device, we offer XTPro software Free of Shipping and Free Of Charge! !!
Instructon and main Features:
XTPro Software is one of the most professional GIS/GNSS/Mapping Software which was developed by our R&D department. It has most same functions with Esri ArcPad software and has following features:
2) Online Map
3) Select Coordinate System directly
4) Supports Self-define Coordinate System
5) Can record and replay GPS data
6) Export Data: SHP, GPX, CSV, KML
7) Supports Table Filling
8) Navigation and Take Photos
Android OS 2.3 or 4.1 or Above
Screen Resolution: 320*240 Pixel, 800*480 Pixel etc.
After be installed on an compatible Android Handheld( Device, Phone, Tablets Etc), the user can use the handheld to collect spatical data(X,Y,Z) for surveying&mapping in feild. Please see following screen shots for more details.
Beijing NavTech&Infcom is a professional company engaged in manufacturing GNSS products including GIS Data Collectors, RTKs, Survying&mapping Device, GPS/DGS/DGNSS Receivers, PDAs etc. We have more than 10 years experience and most of our products are nearby Trimble’s handheld computers with GNSS.
NavTech&Infcom has been awarded ISO9001 Quality Management System Certificate. For our products, we have certificated IP Grade, Military Standard and 3C certificates.
The company has its own R&D, production, engineering, sales and service departments. With many years of industry experience, “YiCeBao” brand series of GNSS Receivers(GIS data collectors) have been widely used in various industries in the world.